Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

FashionTALK by He...Kimberly Taylor

Kimberly Taylor, if you don't know, now you know. Local NYC grown talent, KT is starting to make a bigname for herself. Considered contemperary style of clothing, He thinks everyone can find a great outfit for a night out in her collection. She's got the dresses, rompers, tops and skirts. Here is some insider information, KT is about to launch a T-Shirt collection, that will include, "a t-shirt to wear every day of her life." There is no real question of whether or not Kimberly Taylor gets the He approval, YES it does. He now brings you a FashionTALK by HE interview with the Kimberly behind Kimberly Taylor:

He: What made you decide to start your own clothing line?
KT: Sometimes I ask myself the same question! But really, I wanted to create the kind of clothes I love to wear. Very New York, very understated but cutting edge.

He: Who is the Kimberly Taylor girl?
KT: She has great style but she’s not overly trendy or too overdone. She has the attitude to make any look seem effortless.

He: What are some upcoming trends the readers should be aware of?
KT: I’m into the androgynous looks showing for fall. There’s nothing sexier than menswear done right.

He: One peice of clothing you cannot live without?
KT: A white T-shirt will get you everywhere. The brand was all silks but we’re launching the Tee line as we speak for exactly that reason.

He: Who and what inspires you?
KT: Street style in New York inspires me everyday. You can come across people with really authentic personal style- you can’t buy that. Well, you can try.

He: What is the biggest mistake people make in fashion? In your opinion, whats the biggest "fashion faux pas?"
KT: I’d say people would be much better off if they kept it classy. Lets leave it at that.

He: Whats the best advice you can give the readers about style and fashion?
KT: Work with your look, not against it.

He: Are granny panties ever acceptable?
KT: No. Period. End of story.

He: He believes heels are a must, what are you thoughts?
KT: For me they are! Kind of notorious for my heels. But I think flats are a cool look, just not mine.

He: If you could have your clothes appear on the floor of one celebrity sex tape, who's would it be?
KT: Leighton Meester. She would look amazing in the clothes - and out of them. I love her.

He: How do you select your models?
KT: The face of the line right now is a girl I kidnapped at a party. She had amazing style - classic beauty with an edge.

He: What does the future hold for Kimberly Taylor?
KT: I don’t even know what this week holds, let alone the future! But I hope big things. I love my job I can’t believe I get paid to do this.

He: Where can we buy the Kimberly Taylor collection?
KT: On our website http://www.kimberlytaylor.com/, and at our store on 14th street in New York.

He: Any famous last words?
KT: Ciao! (is that not original enough!?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More