Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shoe of the Week...Valentino

He went out an requested the help fo ShoeZq here, from A Girl's Guide to Shoes to help out with this weeks Shoe of the Week.

As soon as I came across these little beauties I knew they would be perfect for He's "Shoe of the Week" feature. It's certainly not hard to decipher that He is a man who enjoys a woman and her femininity. Despite my efforts to try and find shoes with more of an edge and move outside of my box I'm all about shoes that scream "I am woman, hear my roar!" I think this devilish little bootie gives us the best of both worlds. That delicate, perfectly shaped bow adorning the ankle and the almost 4 inch stiletto heel are infinitely girly but those bold cut outs give them an edgy vibe. The only thing that would make these even more perfect is that elusive stamp of He appoval. (pic from neimanmarcus.com)

-He approves

If you want to see your products featured on Fashion by He, please He-mail He at fashionbyhe@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More