Translate

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Seacrest discusses Angelina's red carpet snub

Ryan Seacrest admitted his red-carpet interview with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the Golden Globes Monday night was awkward, saying Jolie shouldn't have gone to the event if she wasn't willing to smile for the cameras. "I asked her four questions and she didn't even answer me," the American Idol host said on his morning radio show yesterday. "I literally stood there and tried to ask a couple of questions. At one point I just kind of let the E! microphone sit in front of her for a second to see if she was going to acknowledge it, and she clearly wanted nothing to do with me or my question or my answer or any of it... Brad was fantasic." Seacrest's co-host defended the Tomb Raider actress by saying, "Well, she has said that she finds all these award shows a waste of time and money," to which Seacrest quipped, "Well then don't go. Don't go. Don't go support your man. Don't go." Check out Jolie's cold shoulder for yourself:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More