Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2nd Half of Summer Top Ten Must Haves

Just a reminder, I am a self proclaimed expert in the field of fashion. Everything I write should be taken as fact. Read the list, then go ahead and make it apart of your summer. (In no particular order)

1) High Waisted Mini Skirt - Also good for girls with a little extra. NOT a lot extra, a little extra. It hides some extra lbs. Not that you should have any.
2) Romper - Nothing better then a cute little girl in a little romper.
3) Jumpsuit - Yes a jumpsuit is different from a romper. Of course, I know this because I am an expert. For you less fortunate people. Jumpsuits are typically pants. Rompers are shorts.
4) Really Cool Bathingsuit - You want to stand out at the beach, the less material the better. Ask yourself this "Would I want to f*ck me if I saw me wearing this bathingsuit?"
5) Summer Dress - looks great with the cork wedge heels...see below. If your tall, go with the long dress
6) Boyfriend Jeans - Heels and a beater (tank top) might be the best look of the summer
7) Gym Membership - never to late to get your fat ass into shape
8) Cork Wedge Heels - remember the higher the better
9) Sunglasses - Size Does Matter. Don't be a smuck and buy glasses that cover your whole face...you will look ridiculous.
10) Short Shorts - to be worn with heels. only appropriate for those in shape. Sorry but I dont need to see your ass hanging out or your thick legs

-He


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More