Translate

Monday, February 5, 2007

This week...

Hey everyone...
I am on vacation in LA this week so you may notice my posting is a little...lacking. My apologies. I am staying somewhere with a seriously slow internet connection, which isn't helping. I will definitely do my best to do a few updates and will be back to my regular posting schedule next week. Please come back and visit!!

On a brighter note...my celebrity sightings in LA today included Pamela Anderson (who is suprisingly normal-looking in person) and Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers (who was with a much younger girl - hopefully his daughter (?!?)). Oh, and we also had a tour of the Playboy mansion. Pretty amazing. The summer-like weather sure beats what we left behind in Toronto...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More